Who Am I?

My photo
Too many thoughts to not get them onto a blog!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Funny How things change....

Recently, I saw you!  In fact, I fought to see you.  You were the one who was hesitant but I needed to know one more time if what I am trying to accomplish is really what I want.  See I met someone, who is amazing, someone I could really be myself around, someone who is willing to just "BE," with me.  Before I royally f*ck up this amazing relationship that is blossoming, I needed to know if I could really be over you.  Seeing you would normally make me go weak in the knees and make my heart skip a beat, but not this time.  This time I felt like I was doing something horrible.  I used to wish that you would want and desire me more than I would you and now that day has come and I want it with someone else.  Funny how things change.  I am looking for the person who can't stop thinking about me....The person who loves me not more than I love them but equally loving each other. Someone who will let me free but trully go crazy inside until my return.  Im looking for "The One."  I wish you all the blessings that this life can bring in this world and the next and hope the next time I run into you it is not uncomfortable, hopefully you will be as happy as I always hoped you would be.  Goodbye my Lover, Goodbye my Friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment