Who Am I?

My photo
Too many thoughts to not get them onto a blog!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Another Year of Amazing....

With 2014 now in the past and diving into 2015 without any hesitation, I look back and see that I have some pretty amazing accomplishments for the last year.  Long live the walls I crashed through... (Taylor Swift) As I look back on 2014 I can't help but give myself a small pat on the back.  I have successfully learned more about myself and am dealing with certain areas.  I feel like I am closer to my family and have circled in on my small but amazing group of friends and have started to finally settle down.  That's right the person who never wanted to settle is settling down. I am one step closer to accomplishing my goals, and dreams.  I seem to have found the place where I belong. I have finally stopped long enough to enjoy being where I am.  Figured I would share my happiness. Pictured below is my family ... Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment