Who Am I?

My photo
Too many thoughts to not get them onto a blog!

Monday, March 7, 2011

A sense of Accomplishment.....

Yesterday afternoon I recieved some amazing news.  I recently applied for a position in another store that would be a promotion (and a big one at that).  The company I work for has said districts and within those districts there lies a shining star.  When the light for that star burns out there needs to be a fix implemented that has the ability to affect change.  If one possess the power to achieve such an outrageous victory, the endeavour is greater than anyone has ever seen.  Needless to say I have been chosen for this task.  I am so excited and scared.  For years I have wanted to be in the spotlight and have others see the great things I can do and now I have my chance.  This is such an amazing sense of accomplishment I didn't ever think I would get back.  I'm up for the challenge and can't wait to see what this journey brings.  Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment