Who Am I?

My photo
Too many thoughts to not get them onto a blog!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Embrace It........

My facebook post today stated "I am determined to have an amazing day today!  Lets embrace what the day brings." <3 Boy do I ever need the courage to live by this statement.  So my job that pays the rent has the best way of enhancing my want and need to finish school.  For any of you who know me, you will know that I give 110% when I care about something and lately in the work realm I just don't want to give it.  Why do we get caught up in a job or a life that is not making us happy?  Could it be that the job is enhancing a part of our life that would not be there without it? Or is it comfortability?  Hmm  I sit here and wander just what it is for me.  I look at where I am at my age and think What to do now?  (Hence the title of my blog)  I want to be done with school which will require less at work.....it can be done though.  Really want to buy a house....which is possible if I absolutely save everything I make.  So I made a list of all the things I want and/or need.  I am going to just cross them off one at a time and embrace this new way of life.  Here is to a new year and a new me.  Embrace It!

No comments:

Post a Comment