Who Am I?

My photo
Too many thoughts to not get them onto a blog!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Music to Soothe My Soul.....

My Recipe for a Stressful Evening

1 bottle of Ballatore Gran Spumante Sparkling Wine
1 to 2 hours in a hot bath
2 cucumber slices over the eyes
1 bottle of Twilight Woods Bubble Bath
1 Ipod with a playlist titled "Music to Soothe My Soul."

Playlist
Angel Eyes                         Jeff Healy Band
The Best is Yet to Come     Hinder
Bohemian Rhapsody           Queen
Bottle it Up                         Sara Bareilles
Breathe (2am)                    Anna Nalick
By your Side                      Sade
Champagne Supernova      Oasis
City                                   Sara Barielles
Come in with the Rain        Taylor Swift
Every Breath you take       The Police
(Everything I do) I do it for you     Bryan Adams
Fall into Me                      Emerson Drive
Fat Bottomed Girls           Queen
Fearless                           Taylor Swift
Gotta Be Somebody        Nickelback
Half Moon Bay               Train
Hate my life                    Theory of a Deadman
No other Love                  Heart
Heaven                             D.J. Sammy
When you love someone     Bryan Adams
I breathe in, I breathe out     Chris Cagle
I can't help falling in love with you     UB40
I run to you                   Lady Antebellum
I'd Come for you          Nickelback
If it makes you happy     Sheryl Crow
Jar of Hearts     Christina Perri
Last Kiss     Taylor Swift
Life After You     Daughtry
Lost     Faith Hill
Lost in this moment     Big and Rich
My heart is Open     Keith Urban
My next 30 years     Tim McGraw
Paperweight    Dear John Soundtrack
Parachute     Ingrid Michaelsen
Remember When     Alan Jackson
Right Where I need to be     Gary Allen
Maggie May     Rod Stewart
Smile     Uncle Kracker
The Story of Us     Taylor Swift
Take my Breath Away     Berlin
This Kind of Love     Sister Hazel
This Year's Love     David Gray
What Might have been     Little Texas
When I look at you     Miley Cyrus
Without You     Hinder
Words     Train
Don't let me Stop you     Kelly Clarkson
Long Shot     Kelly Clarkson
When I look to the Sky     Train

Tonight I am going to have this Recipe.....Ah Can't Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment