Who Am I?

My photo
Too many thoughts to not get them onto a blog!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Resolution Mode Day 2

At 7:30am this morning my wonderful alarm goes off and wakes me out of my blissful sleep for yet another day at the gym.  Its my day off and a friend has said that she wanted to get up and go to one of the classes that our gym offers.  I agreed.  Not such a bad idea except I have come to hate waking up early so this was hell for me.  Instead of getting out of bed to start getting ready I send my friend a text to verify that we will still be going in as planned.  Sure enough its a go and I'm thinking, "Oh! eff My Life."  I get up and have a huge glass of water getting ready and meet her there.  When we arrive 15 minutes early we see the class is already full and not available. "Now we know to come earlier," she says.  Well we are already up and hungry so instead of my strenuous work out we go to have a not so healthy breakfast then back to the grind to meet with the personal trainer.  Feeling horrible about the breakfast I had eaten I signed up for a personal trainer and decided that now I am really going to be getting even more focused than I already was.   I lost 3 more pounds today making it a grand total of 16 in 3 weeks.  Things are getting off to a great start.  No more delicious breakfasts for me though.  Woosh!  Thank You 3 more pounds off.

No comments:

Post a Comment