Who Am I?

My photo
Too many thoughts to not get them onto a blog!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Resolution Mode.....

So as I began this year I wrote out a list of Resolutions that I wanted to achieve within the next year.  On this list it included the usual losing weight, getting out of debt and organizing my life. These are the same resolutions I have had for the last couple of years.  So, why now am I wanting to really act on them.  Well!  I was looking in the mirror the other day and thought to myself, "I hate my legs and thighs."  Time to do something about it.  So I joined the Gym and are starting a nutritional plan.  Being healthy is not easy and is going to take a mental mode switch to focus.  I need to focus and I am going to lose weight. 80 pounds to start and 150 to finish.  So here is to the start of a new blog and a new me.  Hopefully everyone will look to read my blogs and walk down this path with me.  More blogs to come.

1 comment:

  1. hey my sister i want u to know that u are beautiful person and u are very determined and can accomplish anything if u set your mind to it! i want u to know that eventhough im not always there physically to support u that i am mentally and emotionally. i know that things are not always easy but just stay focused on the big picture and how much better u will feel once u have accomplished ur goals. i know life hasn't always been the best but we r old enough now to know that we cant dwell on what made our life bad, but what can we do to make it better. so i want u to keep doing a great job and don't let little distractions hold u back because u deserve to feel good about urself. i love u sister and im always here to support u and love u. miss u always!

    ReplyDelete